Pat Riley - email@example.com
Alpha Team Challenge Tournament Rules and FAQ
• The Alpha Team Challenge is an event geared toward all dog trainers and handlers, regardless of breed and discipline in which you might normally participate with your dog.
• Entries are open to all breeds, including mixed breed dogs.
• For working dogs there will be protection scenarios. Dogs not trained to bite will get an equally timed task at those locations.
• You may run as many dogs as you wish, one at a time.
• You may complete the course at your speed of choice and comfort.
• Teams will be sent onto the course at 5 minute intervals to best avoid jams at obstacles.
• If passing a team, please do so away from an obstacle in order to prevent any incidents. Please be courteous.
• You may skip any obstacle, but will incur a time penalty for each obstacle skipped.
• Minimum age for dogs is 10 months.
• All work is ON LEASH.
• Collars allowed: Pinch/prong, choke, flat, fur saver, or harness. No E-Collars.
• Judging will be based time of the dog and handler team. Time penalties will be given for not completing a challenge.
• Gun fire blanks (22 caliber) may be utilized.
• Anyone displaying abuse to their dog or displaying unsportsmanlike conduct will be disqualified and banned from competing.
• Dogs MUST be on a leash at all times while on the property.
• Competitors do not have to be members of any organization.
• Use of food treats to motivate your dog while on course is not allowed. You may use a ball or tug with your dog.
• We highly recommend bringing a change of clothes. You WILL get wet.